Explaining Change to Your Employees
May 23| $195
Employees often find it challenging to make changes to their behavior even when these behaviors are causing them to underachieve; resulting in missed deadlines, communication breakdown and lost revenue for them and the organization.
Successful organizations are launching modeling strategies for supporting employees active listening, asking questions and seeking feedback; developing an action plan for managing through change; learning and implementing support systems.
This webinar will give strategies to HR and Leadership Executives to help ask the right questions to encourage struggling employees to seek and ask for help. By gaining their commitment to behavioral change, managers and supervisors can turn a potentially harmful interaction into a positive developmental step.
Done well, facilitating change can bring positive results for all those involved, and take organizations to a whole new standard of preparedness and performance. Attend this webinar to learn and hear the following course objectives:
- Involving and assisting your team members as they adjust to change
- Takeaways to develop and manage a successful follow-up plan
- Increase motivation and readiness to improve
- Assist those committed to change to make the best choices
- Communicating in terms of motivators rather than perception or opinions
Registration will open soon!