Presentation Skills and Public Speaking
February 15 @ 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm| $125
In this welcoming and interactive class, you will bring the best out of yourself by learning proven methods that world renowned speakers utilize in order to engage an audience and leave a lasting impression.
- Enhance your nonverbal gestures based on tactics used by some of the best speakers in the world.
- Learn new ways to handle your nerves associated to public speaking while presenting yourself as confident and composed.
- Develop a routine which will give you a step by step strategy for feeling calm, present, ready, and able to make an impact at the podium.
- Identify your speaking strengths and weaknesses.
- Learn the nuances of proper tone changes, speed changes, and how the use of space can make you a powerful speaker.