The Winner’s Circle: Session One
March 21 @ 8:00 am - 10:00 am
The Winner’s Circle is a four part training designed to help participants build trust and credibility, identify differentiators, overcome objections, and ask problem-solving questions.
Session One: Formulating a Winning Mindset
Purpose-driven salespeople focus on what customers want, and the potential impact they can have on their clients. They combine product knowledge with a customer-driven ethos to be more proactive. Competitors will always have similar products, salespeople will always face rejection. Understanding what drives them to succeed and their sense of purpose will pave the way for them to build resiliency and cope with disappointment.
- Use a growth mindset to repeat actions vs dwell on outcomes
- Pre-brief and debrief to assess strengths and weaknesses
- Implement appreciative inquiry to avoid prolonged slumps
- Develop resiliency skills to maintain confidence
- Determine, forecast, measure and embrace outcomes
- Understand your success traits and your motivators
- Identify and address roadblocks standing in the way of success
- Learn how to break old habits and make new ones permanent