Finding Your Passion and Purpose
Whether you’re an entering freshman or about to graduate, you are going through some huge transitions and decisions. What’s your purpose? What do you really want to do with your life? Who do you want to become? Can you really live the life you’ve dreamed of? Isn’t that just for the lucky few?
If you only had a magic wand or the tools to develop clarity about what’s most important to you and why. Too many professionals go through life doing what their parents or society dictates or told them they should do instead of finding it out for yourself. Once you create the template and feel you have identified your passion; the question is: Will you pursue it, or find an excuse not to? The answer to that directly impacts your personal and professional happiness.
Mark energizes and motivates college students by sharing “WHY” embracing new perspectives will lead them to greater success and well-being in their schooling, work, and life.
Empowerment: Speaking the Language of Choice
How many students have the skills and ability to excel and lead, but don’t have the courage or confidence to share ideas, offer feedback or self-advocate? These same kids are tempted to raise their hand in class, but aren’t sure if they should.
Mark empowers students by shedding light on the benefits and positive results they will experience by utilizing a growth mindset.
He builds their confidence by helping them find their voice, recognize the meaningfulness of their contributions, and embrace the lasting impact they can have on their peers and society. Mark connects with kids so they realize they are empowered by the choices they make to overcome procrastination, fear, and self-doubt.
Embracing Perspective and Change
How do college students survive and cope with the daily onslaught of pressures from their peers, professors, teachers and society? Unfortunately, these ongoing stressors and fears often create bad habits causing students to feel discouraged and confused because they aren’t aware or confident or alternative positive habits. The good news is that students who feel stuck or are afraid of change can reinvent themselves through mindfulness.
Mark shares how self-awareness has positively impacted his own life and makes the concept of mindfulness relatable, appealing, and achievable. Students leave this engaging presentation able to identify replacement habits, anticipate challenges, and visualize success.
- College Students
- Business Clubs
- School Organizations
- Entrepreneur Organizations
- Wellness Programs
- Embrace and lead change
- Find opportunities in setbacks
- Recognize they are in control of their own success or failure
- Overcome past feelings of self-doubt and uncertainty
- Gain a competitive edge
- Adopt a growth mindset
- Be more engaged and motivated with company mission/values
- Use mindfulness to increase personal awareness and drive better habits
- A professionally prepared and dynamically delivered presentation customized to achieve the outcomes you want
- Initial phone consultation so Mark fully understands how he can serve you and your audience
- Post-event de-brief with Mark, to discuss feedback and make sure your goals were accomplished
- Always prompt and professional replies to your phone calls and emails (within 24 hours)
- Straightforward pricing, No hidden fees
This is perhaps the most frequently asked question by our clients. Our goal is to make your speaker-scheduling process simple, efficient, and surprise-free. The process consists of the following basic steps:
- The Confirmation…First, we will send to you a Confirmation Sheet. The Confirmation Sheet will include specific details such as the event sponsor, date, fee, location, and any other relevant information.
- The Contract…Upon acceptance of the offer, we will provide a contract to ensure that the services we provide will meet all your expectations. In addition to your specific program requirements, the contract will outline, if applicable in detail all travel arrangements, accommodations, schedules, and itineraries.
- Final Preparations… We will contact you to review the final preparations for your event. It will serve as the final itinerary for your event and include information regarding hotel arrangements, flights, schedule of events, information on your organization, and any other vital details.
*Our service does not stop after Mark is confirmed. He is always available to answer questions, offer ideas, or talk about your event and its progress. As the date of the event approaches, Mark will contact you to make the final preparations for your event.
References are available upon request and we do have a promotional piece available that will give you an accurate feel for Mark’s style.
- During our pre-presentation discussion, Mark asks a series of questions including:
- Why is this event being held in the first place?
- What do we want the attendees to know, think, or feel after this event?
- What expectations will they bring to the event?
- What special circumstances, issues, or challenges are we facing right now?
- How should this event build upon previous events circumstances?
- Based on your answers, Mark will suggest the presentation topic, duration, and approach that he recommends would fit your needs.
- Speaker Fees: Fees vary based upon the length of the presentation and the location of your event.
- Payment Terms: A non-refundable deposit guarantees the date will be reserved for you and is collected at the time he is booked for the event.