Cultivate positive change with a motivational speaker that specializes in building confidence, developing skills, inspiring success and changing habits for kids of all ages. Mark is a successful entrepreneur, former Class President, youth mentor, and community leader who overcame the odds to succeed. Kids will know they can do it too as they are inspired by Mark’s perseverance and passion.
I know that the right attitudes, beliefs, values, behaviors and habits need to be instilled as early as possible. Mark transfers the POWER of a positive mindset to help students embrace success while leaving them energized, educated, and excited to control their future. See how Mark’s tips and strategies can influence your school, group or organization to support the actions and new behaviors you want. His stories connect, his lessons inspire, and his advice sticks.
Start ‘Em Young – Youth Leadership
When parents and educators tell kids and students they are the future Presidents, CEO’s, and world leaders, they aren’t kidding. So why do we start training our kids to be leaders so late in their lives?
Students without experience in leadership and social emotional learning struggle with being confident, making friends, and interacting with others in general. Leadership and socio-emotional skills are responsible for a large part of students’ personalities and identities, for better or for worse.
Mark helps students to build confidence by encouraging them to follow their passions. Even the shyest kids can’t resist getting excited when it comes to a topic they love. Mark uses that as a jumping-off point for learners to develop interpersonal skills, and he gives learners tips and strategies for expressing their ideas and advocating for themselves.
Developing youth leadership skills early helps people build their social skills and understand their place in the community. Young leaders also demonstrate higher career aspirations, increased self-esteem, and improved high school completion rates.
Embracing Perspective and Change
How do kids survive and cope with the daily onslaught of pressures from their peers, parents, teachers and society? Unfortunately, these ongoing stressors and fears often create bad habits causing students to feel discouraged and confused because they aren’t aware or confident or alternative positive habits. The good news is that students who feel stuck or are afraid of change can reinvent themselves through mindfulness.
Mark shares how self-awareness has positively impacted his own life and makes the concept of mindfulness relatable, appealing, and achievable. Students leave this engaging presentation able to identify replacement habits, anticipate challenges, and visualize success.
Growing Your Mindset
Mark builds upon Carol Dweck’s concept of a growth mindset, which focuses on the successes that are possible when students persevere through learning challenges. He relates to his audience by sharing how he overcame his own learning obstacles and by modeling how a change in perspective changes how you interpret a thought or a self-created template.
Mark inspires kids by showing them how not being perfect is an incredible gift that provides opportunities to go outside their comfort zone and experience new challenges that open new doors! He provides self-awareness strategies and techniques so kids feel confident in their newfound ability to recognize and alter negative thought processes.
Your True Identity– Building the Path to the Present…and Future
Wouldn’t it be incredible if every student was passionate about their education and future? Students who are unable to be engaged in school struggle to stay focused and motivated in both the short and long-term.
Students build confidence and momentum from two key elements: the ability to identify and share their passion, and the enthusiasm and determination that comes from incorporating individual passions into schoolwork. Harnessing passions is a core element of the MindsetGo training programs, but he delves deeper into applying that passion to building for the present and future.
Mark inspires students to view assignments not as “work” but as passion projects, and he gives students tips and strategies on finding ways to relate their passions to forming strong relationships and paving the way for success.
Empowerment: Speaking the Language of Choice
How many students have the skills and ability to excel and lead, but don’t have the courage or confidence to share ideas, offer feedback or self-advocate? These same kids are tempted to raise their hand in class, but aren’t sure if they should.
Mark empowers students by shedding light on the benefits and positive results they will experience by utilizing a growth mindset.
He builds learners’ confidence by helping kids find their voice, recognize the meaningfulness of their contributions, and embrace the lasting impact they can have on their peers and society. Mark connects with kids so they realize they are empowered by the choices they make to overcome procrastination, fear, and self-doubt.
- School Organizations
- Middle School Students
- High School Students
- Embrace and lead change
- Find opportunities in setbacks
- Recognize they are in control of their own success or failure
- Overcome past feelings of self-doubt and uncertainty
- Gain a competitive edge
- Adopt a growth mindset
- Be more engaged and motivated in school, internship and jobs
- Use mindfulness to increase personal awareness and drive better habits
- A professionally prepared and dynamically delivered presentation customized to achieve the outcomes you want
- Initial phone consultation so Mark fully understands how he can serve you and your audience
- Post-event de-brief with Mark, to discuss feedback and make sure your goals were accomplished
- Always prompt and professional replies to your phone calls and emails (within 24 hours)
- Straightforward pricing, No hidden fees
This is perhaps the most frequently asked question by our clients. Our goal is to make your speaker-scheduling process simple, efficient, and surprise-free. The process consists of the following basic steps:
- The Confirmation…First, we will send to you a Confirmation Sheet. The Confirmation Sheet will include specific details such as the event sponsor, date, fee, location, and any other relevant information.
- The Contract…Upon acceptance of the offer, we will provide a contract to ensure that the services we provide will meet all your expectations. In addition to your specific program requirements, the contract will outline, if applicable in detail all travel arrangements, accommodations, schedules, and itineraries.
- Final Preparations… We will contact you to review the final preparations for your event. It will serve as the final itinerary for your event and include information regarding hotel arrangements, flights, schedule of events, information on your organization, and any other vital details.
*Our service does not stop after Mark is confirmed. He is always available to answer questions, offer ideas, or talk about your event and its progress. As the date of the event approaches, Mark will contact you to make the final preparations for your event.
References are available upon request and we do have a promotional piece available that will give you an accurate feel for Mark’s style.
- During our pre-presentation discussion, Mark asks a series of questions including:
- Why is this event being held in the first place?
- What do we want the attendees to know, think, or feel after this event?
- What expectations will they bring to the event?
- What special circumstances, issues, or challenges are we facing right now?
- How should this event build upon previous events circumstances?
- Based on your answers, Mark will suggest the presentation topic, duration, and approach that he recommends would fit your needs.
- Speaker Fees: Fees vary based upon the length of the presentation and the location of your event.
- Payment Terms: A non-refundable deposit guarantees the date will be reserved for you and is collected at the time he is booked for the event.