One to One Coaching
High School graduates
Gap year students
Any student preparing for college for the first time
It’s a stressful time with many new challenges ahead. Students have so much to think about as they face their first major life transition, independently.
Our interactive workshop offers recent high school graduates various simulations that they are likely to encounter during their first semester of college. Students will collaborate with peers to practice and develop interpersonal skills making them better equipped to cope with increased freedom, responsibility, and relationship changes with family and friends.
MindsetGo provides the tools to thrive as students adjust to living away from home.
- Self-Awareness: Understand yourself and your influence on others.
- Engagement: Build and strengthen new relationships with your peers.
- Face-to-Face Communication: Manage and resolve conflict.
- Active Listening: Interact comfortably and establish new connections.
- Empathy: Read body language and understand social cues.
- To advocate for their needs related to problem-solving and conflict resolution
- To create a new circle of friends and meet new people
- Know how to choose the right campus organizations and succeed in getting in
- Understand the requisite networking skills for internships, jobs and leadership positions
- Learn techniques for managing stress and cope with new expectations
- Networking strategies for jobs/internships
- Tips on How to identify and join the campus organization that is right for you