I can say with great confidence that I wouldn’t be where I am today if it weren’t for Mark. About three years ago, I met Mark at a conference for millennials where he delivered a workshop on advanced communication and sales techniques and I was blown away. Mark’s distinct teaching style continuously challenges and pushes me to accomplish more than I ever thought I could have. His passion for coaching others is evident in everything he does, whether it be teaching kids or delivering sales and communication workshops for top level executives.
I have observed Mark mentoring teams of students as well as individuals. He brings the same warm, compassionate style to each of the students he works with. He captures the students’ attention when he talks and offers constructive criticism in a very positive and gentle manner. He makes each person he works with feel as if he/she is the most important person in the room at that moment.
One to One Coaching
Existing Company Personnel
HR Departments that hire or work with millennials
By 2020, it is estimated that millennials will constitute 46% of the working population. According to data from Source Global Research, companies will pay $60-70 million to integrate millennials into the workforce next year. Millennials appear especially vulnerable because of what is perceived as a lack of interpersonal skills, motivation, and sense of purpose. Mindset Millennial inspires existing company personnel and the growing workforce of incoming millennials to become aware of how embracing generational perspectives and shifting mindsets are the foundational elements of improving your organization’s relationship dynamics.
Mindset Millennial focuses on maximizing generational similarities and capitalizing on their differences. The program has distinct options for company leaders only, millennials only, and a combination of both. Company leaders are trained to empower and support millennials as they embrace additional responsibility and strive to improve their habits. Millennials are excited to demonstrate their passion and proactively contribute to company goals, growth, and culture.
MindsetGo trainers engage participants in workplace simulations, role plays, fun group activities, and team-building exercises.
- Utilize the strengths of each generation to support the growth and success of the others
- Demonstrate behavioral awareness to change habits
- Improve company culture through an engaged workforce
- Strengthen teamwork to boost productivity
- Develop critical thinking and interpersonal skills to execute preferred strategies
- Reduce turnover and build company loyalty
- Transform how you communicate verbally, non-verbally and through active listening
- Identify employee passions to increase engagement and develop skill sets
- Embrace generational perspectives to foster team-building and trust
- Initiate and receive feedback to foster communication and encourage confidence
- Cement teamwork by utilizing reverse mentoring
- Select the most appropriate and effective medium for communicating.
- Techniques for communicating, aligning, and developing employees of all ages
- 11 Situational Best Practices
- Feedback Strategies
- Problem-Solving Strategies
- Communication Templates
- Mindfulness Techniques
- Employee Skill Set Management Tool
*Our programs also include two hours of additional training/coaching that highlights specific areas for additional practice and skill development 30-90 days after the program is completed.
- Change habits through perceptiveness and awareness
- Create lasting change by knowing what to do and how to do it
- Practice customized workplace simulations, role plays, fun activities and collaborative discussion
- Utilize tools and strategies that can be immediately implemented
- Practice and improve through review and feedback after being recorded
- 5 hours of training for Management/Existing Personnel
- 5 hours of training for Millennials
- 2 hours continuous learning