MindsetGo is looking for a creative, knowledgeable, and passionate individual with the expertise and drive to deliver best-in-class training programs to our clients. This is a unique opportunity to facilitate engaging in-person and/or virtual workshops and see your work have a real impact on training participants.
As a Trainer/Facilitator, you will facilitate trainings on Leadership, Sales, Emotional Intelligence, Communication, Wellness, or other topics per your expertise, using MindsetGo’s curriculum or your own. Depending on the needs of our clients, you may be engaged for one-time, two-hour workshops or multi-part training series.
MindsetGo is a forward-thinking, fast-paced company that trains people of all ages to be more confident and skilled communicators through experiential learning workshops and coaching. Our areas of expertise include leadership development, wellness, customer and employee engagement, sales training, and communication excellence. We uniquely tailor each of our programs to our specific audience, so with this role you will have the opportunity to make every training different and exciting.
As a Trainer/Facilitator, you will have the chance to collaborate one-on-one with the President of MindsetGo. This is a remote, part-time, contracted position and hours are flexible depending on company needs.
Location: This can be a virtual or hybrid opportunity depending on your preference. Our office is in Westborough, MA, but we are looking for trainers all over the country for both in-person and virtual engagements.
Who are you?
- Impressive communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven problem solving, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Able to identify gaps in skills – both others’ and your own
- Knowledge of various teaching methods and approaches
- High-level facilitation skills
- Strong time management and organizational skills with high attention to detail
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- 3-5 years’ experience in training and facilitation
How can you help us?
- Collaborate with leadership to identify client training needs
- Evaluate employee performance to gauge where skills are lacking
- Create training programs to address skill gaps in employees
- Plan and implement effective training curriculums
- Prepare learning materials and resources for programs
- Schedule appropriate training sessions
- Facilitate one-time training sessions and/or multi-part training series
- Conduct surveys to gauge the effectiveness of programs
How to Apply
Please email your resume/CV and a cover letter expressing your interest in this position and complete MindsetGo’s Trainer Qualification Assessment. Once we review that information along with your assessment, we will be in touch with next steps.