Did you know the state of MA provides grant funds to pay for MindsetGo to train leaders and teams within your organization?
Why not take advantage of the opportunity to improve your employees’ performance and productivity?
Has your staff been asking for training and development opportunities?
Have you thought about training as a perk and a way to attract and retain employees?
Are you aware?…
In 2021, the state has expanded eligibility coverage for the Express Grant which means that:
- Businesses of 100 or more employees are now eligible for 50% reimbursement of approved training up to $60k per year!
- Businesses of 1-99 employees are now eligible for 100% reimbursement of approved training up to $30k per year!
- The Express Grant application process takes as little as 1-2 hours!
Did you know?
MindsetGo is an approved vendor for the WTFP Express Grant program.
The grant requirements are simple.
- Your organization is located in Massachusetts.
- The employees being trained are based in Massachusetts even if you are part of a national or international company.
- Your business has a certificate of good standing.
*If you are a non-profit and you pay into Unemployment Insurance via the Contributory Method you are also eligible.