Vistage Meeting – The Confident Communicator: Excelling in Conversational Intelligence
Being a confident and effective communicator is not exclusive to the way you act, talk, and listen. It’s a habitual way of thinking and reacting to people above, below, and alongside you. Learn how to become a more engaging and influential leader and how to break down the barriers, misconceptions, and fears that prevent leaders from being fully heard. Develop the ability to make subtle changes to your words, tone, and non-verbal communication and improve how you interact in a multitude of personal and professional relationships.
- Increase Credibility Through Your Words and Actions
- Cultivate Power Without Being Intimidating
- Influence through asking the right questions
- Utilize body language too, show undivided attention/feel heard
- Choose a communication style and approach that works