With more than 30 years of business experience, Joseph Lyman works to help organizations and their people. The focus is on how to increase productivity through a smarter, less stressed, better-prepared workforce.
He’s worked with Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and non-profits, providing the methods to increase productivity and create more engaged employees. He’s presented leadership programs, trained senior government staff, and facilitated classes at participant levels from the front line to the C-suite.
His topics include:
- Stop Managing—Start Leading
- Thinking Skills—Think Better©
- Emotional Intelligence n the Workplace
- Solving Specific Communication Issues
- Stress Reduction
- The Customer Service Experience
- Dealing with Difficult People
Since 2007, Joseph has provided training to leaders and their people at hundreds of businesses—both large and small. His approach is simple—learn what matters to you and your organization and help you translate that into employees who are more productive and more engaged.
Working throughout the US and around the world, he’s helped companies small and large learn better and earn better.
- Increase employee satisfaction and retention
- Increase productivity
- Increase the leadership potential of your workforce